Monday, February 2, 2015

Aveda Realness

This product should turn my fro into straight hair without chemicals. I'm very excited. My homegirl used it on her hair and it turned out great. I know one damn thing my curls better come back because I do love my fro but it gotta go. Now I have to get a better blow dryer and a titanium flat iron, I never payed much attention to what type of flat iron I buy but I want it to be a good one that gives me the heat I need without burning out my hair. I hope I have enough product for all this hair. This product is not easy to find I bought it online, the bright side was the free samples, I could only find it at Nordstroms and the Aveda salon but I didn't feel like driving and who doesn't like free samples :)
It smells good. The Dry Remedy Oil reminds me of Almond Oil and the Aveda smells like flowers, it doesn't smell like chemicals, a perm, or anything damaging to my hair it smells like I'm walking in a garden of flowers. I can't wait to do my hair and see the results. Pray to the HairGods this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment